Merry Christmas, Harry and Friends is the 24th and final episode and the 3rd TV movie of Harry and Friends. The TV movie aired December 15, 1995 and came out on VHS December 22, the same year and on DVD October 24, 2000.
It's Christmas break and Harry D. Rabbit and his friends are getting ready for Christmas. He is so happy for Christmas he invites his friends to his house for mealtime and sleepover on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. One of Harry's friends and love-interest Amy Fourpaws accidentally eats some of his Christmas cookies without permission so she apologizes to him for that and he forgives her. His dog Spot also loves Christmas especially presents. But one of Harry's friends Billy Joel is the only friend of his who doesn't celebrate Christmas because he's Jewish so Harry teaches him about it. Harry and his friends must save Christmas from the evil bully Chucky Barnes.
- 1. Christmas Break
- 2. Harry Gets Ready For Christmas ("I Love Christmas")
- 3. Amy Eats Harry's Christmas Cookies
- 4. Chucky Barnes's Evil Scheme
- 5. Cyndi and Amy ("Jolly Old Saint Nicolas")
- 6. Kenny, Steve and Earl ("Santa Claus Is Coming To Town")
- 7. Stinky and Wendy Keep A Secret ("Give A Little Love")
- 8. Christmas Eve Morning ("Melodies of Christmas")
- 9. Harry Teaches Billy ("Walking In The Winter Wonderland")
- 10. Amy's Elephant ("An Elephant For Christmas")
- 11. "Where's Earl?"
- 12. Earl In The Snow ("Christmas Of Love, "Hark The Herald Angel Sing")
- 13. Snowy Day
- 14. Chucky's Christmas Pranks ("I Hate Christmas")
- 15. Christmas Cards and Decorations ("Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and "Deck The Halls")
- 16. Destroying Christmas
- 17. Trapped!
- 18. Harry's Escape ("I Love Christmas (Reprise)", "Blue Christmas")
- 19. "We've Got To Do Something!"
- 20. Battle For Christmas
- 21. Harry Saves Christmas
- 22. The Christmas Eve Night ("You Saved Christmas", "Holly Jolly Christmas", "Christmastime Is Here")
- 23. Christmas Morning ("We Wish You A Merry Christmas")
- 24. End Credits ("Melodies Of Christmas")